I'm 14, very worried and concerned about my penis. The Foreskin wont Retract far enough, It only reveals the tip of the glans. Its hard to pull back when erect. Also if you Pull back the foreskin a bit, There is a little Piece of Skin connecting the Foreskin to the Glans. Is there an Easy way to make my Penis normal? I'm Scared and worried Please help. 
~Thanks

Well, I'm just checked myself, and when I roll my foreskin all the way back, I can see a piece of skin that starts just beneath the hole and gradually gets wider until it connects to my forskin, tucked away at the back of the head of my penis :)  So that bit of skin's normal, I guess.

You shouldn't worry, worrying makes everything worse.  Have you got some lubrication?  If not, do you have some vegitable oil or some squirty hand soap in your bathroom? :)  If you have any of those, put some on the tip of a finger a apply it to the top of your penis, to the part of your glans that shows.  When the tip's lubed, pull your forskin over it so the inside of your forskin gets lubed.

Gently ease it back, then apply lube, pull it back over to lube the inside, pull it off...  Keep going until you've eased your forskin away :)  You should wash under your forskin every day or two, to avoid problems like this.  If your problem persists, if it's too painful to roll back or if it really won't go back no matter how much lubrication you use and how hard you try, think of visiting a doctor.

One bad thing with that, my Glans are sensitive what do I do about that? and thanks for the help your making me feel better lol

Erm, you might just have an infection.  Do you wash under your forskin regularly?  Does it sting, or start hurting even when you're not touching it?  Is it bright red or sore?  If you have a few symptoms, try Googling them, that'll probably shed some light on what kind of infection it might be, if you have one.  And don't worry if you do, it's nothing some medication from a doctors visit can't fix, mmkay?

You could always try rolling it back in the bath, I'm not sure if the water and the moisture would help, but it's worth a shot.  Be gentle, and don't force it, let it come down on its own.  It's late where I live, so I'm hitting the pit, but I'll be checking back tomorrow at some point.  If you have any more questions or want to talk more on this, feel free to PM me - Just hold your mouse over the green "Uthly" above my posts and click "Send Message"

Glad I made you feel better, buddy, best of luck getting to the bottom of this! :P

There only sensitive when touched, nothing else but I did research and it says all are sensitive its just you have to gently touch to get use to it? should I try this as well ? and I have a shower every day >.

hey there. it is ok for you to not be able to pul back ur foreskin at your age.... you penis is getting bigger and your foreskin is not growing fast enough to allow it to retract all the way. also you may still have some adhesion to the glanstheady of your penis that hasnt broken down yet.... just try gently streatching your foreskin when your penis is not erect it is best to do this after you have soaked in a bath with really warm water and epsome salt for at least ten min. remember to go slow as this will definatly take time to do also the strip of skin you are describing on the underside of your penis is known as the frenulum and is compleatly normal. i hope this helps. let me know what you think. thanks

Don't try to do so many things all at once. The sensitivity is completely normal because your glans has been covered by the foreskin all it's life. There's plenty of time to desensitize it after you get the foreskin to retract easily and comfortably.

Just keep pulling it back as far as you can without hurting yourself. Try to get it back a little more each time, and you will get there. Don't stress over it, you have the rest of your life to do it. Mine was still tight when I had an erection when I was 30. I stretched it by putting two fingers in the tip and stretching it every time I was in the shower. After a few months I was able to get 4 fingers inside the tip and it went back past the head during an erection without even feeling it.

My frenulum had been gone for several years by that time as I kept ripping it during sex right after I got married so it no longer kept me from pulling the foreskin all the way back. If your frenulum is a serious problem for being able to pull your foreskin back you can have a doctor cut it for you, wait for it to tear by itself like mine did, or just live with it. There's no law that says you HAVE to be able pull your foreskin all the way back. But I can tell you it is wonderful if you can. There is so much more pleasure during sex or just while masturbating if you you can pull it way back so the inner skin is exposed along the shaft so it gets pulled/stretched. That feels really good and to me it is well worth the pain of it being ripped like it happened to me.

The lube idea is great when you work on it but I don't recommend the soap. Whenever I got soap under my foreskin and didn't get it completely washed out it would begin to burn really bad in a few hours. By then I was usually in school or at work where I couldn't do much about it but suffer.

Once you have the foreskin moving comfortably then you can tackle the sensitive glans. I enjoyed doing that as it always made turned on and I had to end by masturbating.

Well I no I'm no fully developed, and still growing down there. So it might not yet go all the way back because its getting bigger?

Your penis is getting bigger but the tip of your foreskin isn't, because it isn't over the part that's growing larger and has nothing to stretch it naturally.

So What should I do again? or should I just leave it :S

"You shouldn't worry, worrying makes everything worse. Have you got some lubrication? If not, do you have some vegitable oil or some squirty hand soap in your bathroom? :) If you have any of those, put some on the tip of a finger a apply it to the top of your penis, to the part of your glans that shows. When the tip's lubed, pull your forskin over it so the inside of your forskin gets lubed.

Gently ease it back, then apply lube, pull it back over to lube the inside, pull it off... Keep going until you've eased your forskin away :)"

-Uthly

"You could always try rolling it back in the bath, I'm not sure if the water and the moisture would help, but it's worth a shot. Be gentle, and don't force it, let it come down on its own."

-Also Uthly

"just try gently streatching your foreskin when your penis is not erect it is best to do this after you have soaked in a bath with really warm water and epsome salt for at least ten min. remember to go slow as this will definatly take time to do..."

-Biomajor10

"Don't try to do so many things all at once... Just keep pulling it back as far as you can without hurting yourself. Try to get it back a little more each time, and you will get there. Don't stress over it, you have the rest of your life to do it... I stretched it by putting two fingers in the tip and stretching it every time I was in the shower. After a few months I was able to get 4 fingers inside the tip and it went back past the head during an erection without even feeling it... The lube idea is great when you work on it but I don't recommend the soap. Whenever I got soap under my foreskin and didn't get it completely washed out it would begin to burn really bad in a few hours. By then I was usually in school or at work where I couldn't do much about it but suffer.

Once you have the foreskin moving comfortably then you can tackle the sensitive glans. I enjoyed doing that as it always made turned on and I had to end by masturbating."

-njornlife

I just quoted the important parts of everyones responce, where they give you ways to stretch your forskin to both cover your erect penis, and so that it will fold abck naturally and painlessly :) Hope I helped!

yes like uthly reposted all our suggestions... gentle streatching is what you should do for now. lube may help some but its the foreskin itself that has to streatch thats why doing warm soaks is helpful to make the skin more elastic. finally avoid using soap as it can cause bad irritation... does this make any sense

Thank you soo much :)

youre welcome. please keep us posted on how its doing and if you have any other questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask.....

One Question, Is this unusual or Common?