I'm 15 and I've just pulled down my foreskin and i can see the head, but when i erect, it increase it size but my foreskin is stuck and i realize that there's a string thingy that is connected to the head. how can i remove it ? and when i bathe. it feels like its burning and when i tried to clean it. it has a sour-ry sensation and it doesn't feels good as it hurts like hell. please give me some pointers or advice. i'm in need.

What do you mean by it's stuck?
It won't come back up, or the "string thingy" is keeping it from going down more?

It's normal for the bare head to be quite sensitive because it's been covered all it's life.
The cure for that is to expose it as often as you can and touch it as much as you can stand. That's the only way to desensitize it.

When you are bathing don't use soap to clean it. Just rub it with your fingers and water.

When I desensitized mine I used to pull my foreskin all the way back and clean it with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol. I did that to get all the stickyness off of it. Then when it was dry I could touch and rub it with my fingers to whatever degree I could stand. I did that for as long as I felt like each time or until I had an orgasm. After that I have always mast**bated that way because it feels so good to rub my dry, bare, head with my foreskin stretched back. The stretching adds a lot to it.

The stringy thing is probably your frenulum, Google it for pictures. Mine tore during sex, several times. I put toilet paper on it each time to keep the ends from healing back together and eventually it was no longer a problem. It's like I don't even have one now and that's great. It feels so good to be able to pull my foreskin all the way down with nothing pulling or hurting.

You can have it surgically cut by a doctor but if you do make sure he/she knows that you want it completely out of the way. Sometimes they just cut it a little and you still can't pull your foreskin back all the way.

If any of this isn't clear, just ask me about it.