I am 16 years old and i have reglarly masterbated from around the age of 14 . when i masterbate my foreskin is always covering the head of my penis and i get the sensation of an orgasm each time , but now my girlfriend has pointed out to me that my foreskin should retract all the way down my shaft when i have an erection . I can't retract the foreskin down the shaft even when i dont have an erection and ther seems to be a piece of skin stopping me from doing this its attached to the tip of my penis . Is there something wrong with my penis ? How do i fix this? why hasn't my foreskin retracted yet?

Yes i have exactly the same problem, have you found out why or what to do???

This is no worry's, I masturbated from the age of 12-13..And I noticed the foreskin would not retract, What yoy need to do is take a Hot shower/Bath and pull your forskin outward (away from you) firmly and slowly, hold it for about 20 seconds and do that about 3 times aday.

There's another interpretation of your concern.

Sometimes, there is a band of connecting tissue betwen the foreskin and the head... and this must be addressed by a doctor.

Typically, if it's a problem, the doctor can make a snip or incision while in the doctor's office or surgery, and all that is required is some home aftercare as it heals.

This need not be a big concern, but you will want to discuss this frankly with your family doctor first.

Good luck.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum. Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back, you have a short frenulum.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

I just want to add that it is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.