I'm a 21 year old female and my parents are on time every month. My cycle is usually about 28-30 days. My last period was on November 2nd, and now it is December 18th and I still have not had a period. I haven't been on birth control since last April, and I am sexually active about 2-3 times per week. I'm not under any major stress, and my eating habits are normal as always. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests, and all were negative. The only time I have seen blood was today when I wiped, but it was a very pale pink, not really blood-like. Do false-negative pregnancy test exist? Should I get a blood test maybe?

NeedAnswers,

I would go to your dr. and get a blood test done or go to a free health clinic and get one done.  This would put help and you wouldn't worry so much.  If you are not worried are not having pain you can wait and test in another week.

I am going through the same right now with being 16 days late but one complication I am having is that I have had a tubal.

Good Luck and let me know what the outcome is.