hi all can anyone give me some advice im 11 days late for my period iv been having some light pink spot bleeding recently but not much at all it only seems to be when i wipe. i have also been checking my cervix and yesterday and today it has been really high and hard to reach it also seems to be closed and quite soft. i had some minor cramps nausia and headaches over the past couple of weeks. i took a pregnancy test today which i bought of the internet it was a cheap box of 10 tests and they are only like little strips well anyway it came out negative i am so confused i really feel like i could be pregnant. also my lower abdomen is swollen and very hard can anyone give me any advise about this do yu think its possible to still be pregnant even with a negative test. thanks so much for any replies in advance they will be greatly appreciated. hope you all are well.

Community Administrator
HPTs are not 100% reliable, especially if you get the negative test result. If you take the test too early, you'd get negative result, despite being pregnant.

thankyou for your reply. Yes i was kind of thinking that maybe it could just be to early. I went to the doctor today and she did a test and a very faint possitive sign came up but she said not to get my hopes up as its very faint so shes done a blood pregnancy test today and a hormone test so ill get the result of that on tuesday so hopefully ill get the answer i want. fingers crossed eh. 

Hello im a week late. I been having morning sickness back pain but I took a test and it was negative
:/ what the heck does it mean