i had my baby 8 months ago and i bled for 4 weeks. 3 weeks later i had my period. from then my period had been regular give or take a few days. after my period last month i downloaded an app and adjusted the cycle from 28 days to 32 days. this time i was 2 weeks late. my cycle was 43 days. i noticed some blood the sunday morning but by the evening the blood was black and really really light. i changed my tampon every 3/4 hours to keep an eye on it but it was still the same. me and my partner are also trying for a baby and have doing so since my little girl was born. ive never experienced this in my life.

has this happened to anyone and what was the outcome?xx

hey iam having the same pains n every thing i would go to your gp or take  a test by your self just to make sure

i believe that dark blood is just old blood thats been there for a while.. so your body may just be cleaning itself out.. in pregnancy the only blood that would possibilily means "misscarrage" is bright red "fresh" blood. if you are experencing very light dark blood i would say you still could be pregnant but im not a doctor and a hpt would be your best bet..