My husband had a problem that occurred few days ago. Firstly, I saw on his skin something that looked as a lump. It was tiny lump, which seemed to be bruised later. Probably he hurt that lump somehow, so it was turn into bruise lump. I really do not know what to think about that, what bruising could mean.

Symptoms how someone could doubt it is word about bruise are pain with swelling. Usually people reports discoloration, that starts out red, and then turns dark. After some time bruise become reddish blue and finally become a yellowish or a yellowish green color. The reason is that the blood under the skin is absorbed. I do not know why his lump is bruised, did he hurt it with something. I am telling you this because injuries are the most common cause of bruising. That is normal that body parts often become bruised after banging into hard objects. Firs question is if he had this situation. What I had to ask is what about that lump. When he noticed changing on his skin, and how long is that last. I think he should visit his doctor because of lump and then because of bruise.