I have this thing in my ear were I can hear my pulse. I've read about it and it is apparently a thing called tinnitus I think but i only hear that pulsing sound a few times then it goes away and comes back a few minutes later, also I'm only a teenager so is it something to worry about?

Hi, IneKra.  Do you listen to your music loudly with a headset?  This can bring about tinnitus.  It is concerning because you don't want to damage your hearing.  The common cause for it is inner ear damage, so you know that can't be a good thing.  If you are listening to music through ear plugs or head phones, you need to play the music at a lower volume to prevent further damage.  Hopefully, the damage done is reversible and you will not have to deal with tinnitus anymore.

Are there others who have developed tinnitus from loud music or other extreme noises?  Was you able to reverse the damage?

No I don't listen to music from ear phone and I don't think anyone els in my family has it