so my ears are so sensitive that when people talk i have to tell them to speak softly.. i have no idea what i am going through. any replys will be appreciated. thanx

even the littlest sounds effect my ear, is that tinnitus?

No, tinnitus is a ringing in your ears sort of a high pitched sound that doesn't stop. After over 40 years I've kinda got used to it and usually don't even notice it until someone mentions it ----- like right now.

but when i sleep (i have to sleep with a headset or ill go crazy) i hear like buzzing in both the ears

and the thing is i have not at all any ear wax whatsoever so im worried :O

It's not caused by earwax. It's usually a sign of damaged hearing from loud sounds, although there are some medical reasons. Some people get it from taking aspirin.

You should probably get it checked to see if there is a medical reason for what you have that they can do something about.

If it's damage from listening to loud music, you're just stuck with it, They haven't found any cure for that yet.

they did my ct scan but was normal so have no idea whats goin on?? and no i dont listen to music or watch tv due to this problem

actually i have vertigo along with this and other symptoms

I would absolutely get that checked out.

i have gone to docs buncha times they say its all normal... but i dont think so.. what should i do?

i have so many times all they say is itss normal :@