Is it good for a girl to be watching internet porn 2-3 times a week. I realised what i was doing and want to stop :$ :$

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with watching porn and masturbating (if you do while watching) when I was 12 I was watching it every day. Its just your body learning what what looks and feels like. If you wanna stop, set a goal and continue there (ex: if I don't watch porn today, I can get myself a cookie! :-P)

what porn do girls watch..and what are some good sites....?

hard to say, my gf doesn't seem to like much from the typical's (youporn, redtube)

Porn can be educational and enjoyable. My wife and I must travel seperately for business. We use porn to assist in our masturbation and use it to learn sexual techniques. For instance, seeing shaved genitals on men and women encouraged us to try it. Much to our surprise and wonderment,we learned that it enhanced and heightened our enjoyment of sex.