I didn't think he didn't masturbate, it's not like we ever talked about it, and I've never caught him, but I wouldn't go as far to say that it surprised me that he was. I didn't think he used porn though. And I saw the website he was on too. The girls were much younger than me. He says he has trouble being intimate with me because of his medication, so how can he do this? I've talked to him about it. He said he'd stop the porn. Well, he kind of has too because it's my laptop he's using, he doesn't have a computer with internet, and now I'm locking it when I'm not using it. But the thing is he says he's not going to stop masturbating. Now I've done it myself before, and I don't really find it stimulating or satisfying at all. He says he needs to. Another thing is we have only been having sex like once a month, if that, for the past several months. After catching him with the porn and blowing up at him he says he hasn't been intimate with me because of his ADD meds. I'm really confused about this. I'm not sure about what the issue is. Is he tired of me sexually? I'm upset about the porn, but should I be upset about being passed over for self-stimulation? I'm really confused, and I'm having a hard time telling him how I'm feeling because I'm not sure how I feel, except really hurt and used.

HI, good thing is that we can see that you care about your husband and your relationship.
How long have you been married? Having sex just once a month, can get someone down a little bit, and he probably found this way not to molest you about this issue. Maybe you could try to find some new methods of seducing him and pleasuring him, but in a way that bout of you will be satisfied.

Sayble,

Welcome to the forum. It's okay that you feel used and passed over because your husband looking at porn and masturbating is wrong. Porn addiction is very real and it affects many men. What happens is that after a period of time the addiction becomes so strong that that is the only way he can be sexually stimulated. Try to be open with him and let him know how you feel. I would recommend doing some research on porn addiction.

Hi there, I know this is an old question, but for any lost souls out there who are looking at this, I'd like to say for a fact that ADD medication does make it hard to get intimate at times.