After I finish peeing, when there's no more pee in me that will come out, I feel a strong urge like I have to pee REALLY BAD for like 5-20 seconds! It's not a good feeling! Does anyone know why I'm feeling this or fell the same way? Btw it's been happening for a few days!

It's a urinary tract infection. I had the same problem and I was too embarrassed to go to my doctor for like a month or two. But then I gained the courage to tell my mom and she was so helpful and thoughtful. I went to my Male doctor and he was understanding when I said the same symptoms. He gave me these antibiotics for a week and it went away. Plz dont follow what I did and tell your mom or doctor. I was scared that I would be judged but they were really understanding.

In my opinion you are definitely suffering from a UTI. When it comes to UTI, mostly you will be prescribed a certain dosage of antibiotics. Now these are good to get rid of UTI symptoms and also as a cure. But, UTIs have shown to be recurring in nature. And consistently taking antibiotics will result in other health problems. Antibiotics kill all bacteria, including good and bad. For the efficient funtioncing of our digestive system, urinary tract and overall gut health, good bacteria is necessary. For this, I would recommend you use probiotics. These are healthy bacteria that attack bad bacteria such as E.Coli which cause UTIs and other health conditions. Probiotic supplements are great in providing relief and serve as a remedy to UTIs. One which I can recommend to you is to check out Flourish Probiotics by Eu Natural. This is made completely from a combination of healthy bacteria that is aimed to improve urinary tract health, support digestion and improve gut health.

Other things I can also recommend are hibiscus extracts and D-Mannose.