I am 28 I've had bladder pressure and the urge to pee for a few months now, been tested for UTI, STD, Yeast, had my bladder flushed out etc...all is negative and nothing has helped either! My boyfriend is very big and I 'm wondering if he's bruising me inside to my bladder? just a thought ! but I need opinions please! These doctor's are telling me it's all in my head or it's stress but I know thats not the case! Something is wrong but not sure what to do! Thank oyu for your feedback! I really need i!

When you say you've had bladder pressure and the urge to pee can you tell me if you do or do not pee when you have that urge?  If you do pee when you have that urge (especially if you can't make it to the toilet in time) you might want to be tested for urinary incontinence.  I was diagnosed with stress incontinence which is where urine leaks when I cough, sneeze, laugh, exercise (which I don't do much of because of my fibromyalgia) or lift something heavy.  However, there is also a urinary incontinence called Urge Incontinence whcih is a sudden urge to urinate and is followed by an involuntary loss of urine.  Your bladder muscle contracts and may give you a warning of only a few seconds to a minute to reach a toilet. With urge incontinence, you may need to urinate often, including throughout the night. Urge incontinence may be caused by urinary tract infections, bladder irritants, bowel problems, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, stroke, injury or nervous system damage associated with multiple sclerosis. If there's no known cause, urge incontinence is also called overactive bladder  You should definitely talk to your doctor about this test as urinary incontinence may indicate a more serious underlying condition, especially if it's associated with blood in your urine as well as it may be causing you to restrict your activities and limit your social interactions to avoid embarrassment. Hope this helps and keep in touch with what your outcome is if you seek test.