im 13 almost 14 and i have a reall problem. i can get my foreskin back so far and then a piece of skin stops it, also when i do pull it back it hurts a bit. its like my fore skin is to small because the top of my penis looks like it has had the cerculation cut off. plz help!!!

This is common among young teens and guys who have not tried pulling their foreskin back much, that's because the foreskin is attached to the head when you're young to prevent the head from getting dirty. Usually it separates before puberty, but in your case you have to give it a little help. Now that you probably masturbate and pull it back to wash under it (only takes about less than 10 seconds) it'll start sliding back more and more. If you have a tight foreskin, you can actually stretch it like I did when you shower. It only took a few weeks and it hasn't given me a single problem ever since. =)

Work on getting it less tight. Here's what you do. When you shower and and you're soaping up your body, pull the foreskin back the most you can without forcing it, and then wash the head with the other hand. If you do this each time you shower for a few weeks, you'll see results. It'll slide back a little more every few days.

Now, as for the sensitivity, as studies have proven, the foreskin keeps the head sensitive. That's not a bad thing, since that creates pleasure. However, you don't want it too sensitive. Yours is just too sensitive because it hasn't been used much before. So you just have to rub it gently at first for some weeks (start off with just water and then every few days try to rub a little more) and you'll see the difference. Then you'll be able to rub the head however you want. =) So in a way, those two things are tied.

So yeah, work on it and in a few weeks you'll like it. =) And of course, feel free to e-mail me from my profile if you have any questions!

You do NOT need circumcision. And you have every right to remain uncircumcised, as after all, circumcision does carry risks and most 'benefits' are unfounded or contradicted. Common risks of circumcision are more difficulty with masturbation (it was made popular in the USA to stop masturbation, after all), and lower sensitivity. There's a reason why the USA is the last developed nation doing it to newborns, and our rates are falling; it's as low as 14% in some states by now. Research it more in the link below:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071217010744AAmrnvJ&r=w#F8wrC2S1VTfksfjKU7Fw.rbGZcI_8zgOtdkMw4JCGXLhidgYgynx

In the end, if the stretching fails after a few weeks, you can ask a doctor for a cream. It's 0.05% betamethasone, which is successful in over 90% of cases. You can even take the study to him. It's a really inexpensive cream; Wal-Mart sells it for $4 with prescription and online you can buy it for about $10 at drugstore.com, for example. Unfortunately you do need a prescription, so printing the study out (many doctors are not aware of it) and saying that you will not accept circumcision as a treatment will help you get it.

Its been bothering me for a few years as i cannot seem to pull my foreskin beyond halfway my penis head..and each time i do so,i notice a string-like tissue structure connecting my foresking and the inner penis.it is located at the bottom part of my so called penis.
Now heres the part that im worried most.
I actually had a zipper accident when i was 5 or 6..and im worried that it might have somehow affect the inability of pulling of my foreskin?is it there for a reason or is it because of the zipper accident that my inner penis is 'fused' with my foreskin?i can pull my skin back,however this strand of tissue doesn't seem to allow for it.
i really need help..is this natural or what?

please help..im worried about my future sexual life.

I'm 13, 14 next year. I have the same prob as u do. Except mine goes back sometimes yet other days it doesnt. Will my foreskin ever go back! Cz im gettin worried !!!

hey guys not a problem im 15 and it was ages ago before i could pull the skin back then i realised it just takes abit of progression by slowly pulling it back untill it feels tight and then push it back to normal and keep doing it and eventually pull it back further and it will get their :-D

Do you use to be erected?

I mean do you have to be erected?

If you can pull it back for the purpose of stretching it without getting an erection. I'd like to know how. o.O

If you need to stretch it, it probably doesn't work too well without being erect. 8-|

im 13 and i hadnt been able to pull it back all my life, just before i turned 13 , i realised that when i get aabit older i wil be using my penis in sexual activities, so i was really upset about it, i pulled it back, and kept pulling until it hurt and the skin peels really slowly , it works for everyone, and since ibe done this now, im 13 and ive had a blow job a hand job numerous times, jjust do it , it works =)

i can pull my foreskin back when i dont have an erection, but when i do get one, that little piece of skin that connects to the head stops the whole foreskin from going back. Is there anyway i could get it removed/cut so i can pull it back all the way when i have an erection?

yea i eventually got my foreskin over my head of the penis but now my penis when it gets hard is constricted by the forskin cause it was still small. what should i do?

HI, I have the same problem, when my penis is erect I can't seem to pull the foreskin back all the way, and if I force it, it hurts a little, please help, I'm 16 (virgin) and I don't know what's gonna happen.

Its okay guys i had the problem all you have to do is man up and take the pain just remember dont try To do it all in one day and pain is weekness leaving the body

i'm 16 and my 4skin cant go back cause it hurts the only time it goes back and doesn't hurt is when i give someone a bum 

Im 17, and i still cant do it.. this is so anoying. i have lost several girlfriends.