Guys I'm 14 and today in the morning when I woke up I was having pain in my penis. It was so intence that I quickly went to the bathroom. I pulled Down my boxers and saw that my penis had a head and the skin was pulled back! The head is too sensitive. Now I can't even walk or sit or lay down. Eveeytime it touches anything it hurts like hell. Its unbearable guys and what's worse is that I have my tournament of kick boxing today eveing. I guess I won't be able to make it and what am I gonna say to my mom? She's worried about me always and even if I make any excuse she would just find out that its lame. So I can't tell this embaricing truth to her either I can tell her a lie. Guys please I'm new to it and how will I go to school? :o I won't be able to take off from the school until my mom finds an legit reson. Its horrible guys help me please. Also please just tell me is there any way to pull the skin back over the head? Cause I don't want it this way. Also how will I take shower. It f*****g hurts so much. Please help me..

Health Guru
Hi, it sounds like your penis head has swollen up not allowing the skin back over, what you need to do will be painful but its then only way you can do it.
What you need to do is squeeze your penis head between your fingers and thumb to push the blood back into the shaft to reduce the swelling then you should be able to pull the foreskin back over.
To numb the area a bit you can wrap some had in a cloth and hold that on the head first :-)

You have a condition called paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

When you get your foreskin forward again, you should look into stretching it to make it wider so that this does not happen again.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

It is never necessary to be circumcised. Non-retractile foreskin is not a reason to get a circumcision. Circumcision is a very destructive, damaging, and harmful operation. Furthermore, it is an ELECTIVE operation that in only done with the consent of the patient.

get some Oral-gel on it to numb the sensativity.  It will numb it and you won't be hurting.