So it started when I had a panick attack from eating a cooking and couldn't swallow after my throat became really dry. Then I drank water alot and my swallowing mechanisms were fine. I could swallow food but sometimes I would be afraid and be aware of my reflexes and started panicking. This panick cause me loss of appetite.I went to my doctor and did blood test and told me I was fine. My mom who is also a doctor told me its an anxeity. Her friend who is also a doctor told me Im just being paranoid. I could swallow my saliva fine but when I feel or have an urge to swallow without food saliva or water I couldn't and I need to push my saliva so I can swallow. So is this psycholigical?

i have this excat same problem i dont know why and also i have a problem with chest pains im scared it might be a heart attack but than i think it is an anxiety problem at the same time :(

Were you in panic when you experience the chest pains?