I have experienced cramping in my lower stomach; similar to one that have in pms. As I was not due to, I wonder what it could mean. When I noticed vaginal discharge that was yellow in colour, I have started to suspect on genital infection. Which std is associated with cramping and vaginal discharge? I’m 24 years old, female and am sexually active.

Hello, I had the same problem 4 months ago. It started with cramps and I used pain killers as usual. Then discharge appeared, yellow, thick and clotty discharge that made me worry. I decided to visit my gyn. She had to take the sample for the culture, to make the diagnosis, because it was obvious that I had vaginal infection. It was trichomonas. So, that is the only way for you to find out what is wrong with you and to get the proper therapy. It also may be Chlamydia, or gonorrhoea. Each disease needs different therapy, so you can not be sure what medication is for you without having exam.