HELLO

I AM A 28 YEAR OLD FEMALE .RECENTLY I STARTED TAKING A HERBAL MEDICINE WHICH IS( DONG QUAI).. WHY BECAUSE I WAS NOT GETTING A PERIOD IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS.MY PERIOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN IRREGULAR. BUT I HAVE BEEN TO THE DR AND IM NOT PREGNANT I HAVE DONE THE VAGINAL ULTRASOUND AND THE BIRTHCONTROLS TO HELP GET A PERIOD .. I KNOW SOME WOMEN WOULD SAY WHY I WANT ONE BUT. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BABY AND ME NOT HAVING A PERIOD IS N0T GOOD. IM TIRED OF TAKING ALL THESE PILLS AND ITS NOT WORKING SO I DECIDED TO TAKE THIS (DONG QUAI) MEDICINE ITS BEEN A WEEK AND I STARTED TO BLEED BUT IT ONLY LASTED 1 HOUR. IT WAS REAL LITEBUT IT WAS THERE.. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? IS THIS MEDCINE WORKING COULD I GET PREGNAT ON THIS WHAT SHOULD I DO ? %-)

I hadn't had my period for years and started taking it and within 2 weeks had a regular period and have continued for over a year.

were either of you underweight before which caused your periods to stop?? Because I was sick for a while and was underweight and so I haven't had my period in over 12 months now..

I've been getting some help and am now at a healthier weight, should I try taking Dong Quai to make my period return because I'm really worried because it hasn't yet!

Thanks :-)

ii took period stimulating pill but it is not working . i went to doc she pescribed me a medicine and told me to eat for 5 days and said i will have my period on the 6th day but its already 7th and i am not havin my period plz help what had happened to me then ? am i having some kind of disease?