When can i say my period is late??i've irregular menstrual cycle.Sometimes its 28days and sometimes it ranges from 28 to 40..How cam i say my period is late from how many days?Should i start counting from a day after 28th day or 35th day?

I'll get back to you later , I will share success story on inducing period or my early pregnancy miscarriage .. I wrote my story somewhere on other topics it was long and that makes me lazy to write again as I'm so sleepy right now. For sure I can help you Guys.. 

Ah...Thanks U

Hi all dear women who's on the same page with me !.. Let's start.. Inducing period / early miscarriage is possible based on my experience . I have had read a lot of topic and discussion and it does really help me , especially if we're in the situation of "hush hush" ... alright, don't want to make this long ... Want to help u guys. I was 5 days delayed and did my pt it was (-) so I waited and took my Vit. C to push my period.My breast was sore, tender and swollen I was just thinking that I had bad PMS , normally everytime I took my 6000 mg/day Vit. C ( no bioflavonoids) I will have my period on the 3rd day but I was very close to a week and still no period , I start doubting so I took another Pt and boom it was (+) I was so like OMG I'm FU****D, I tried to calm down and did all my plans for possible miscarriage .. I continued Vitamin C , did the parsley tea, I also did inserting the parsley in my Vajayjay ,it was odd I did it only once 3rd day on my parsley tea 4 times a day still no period so I stopped but I still continue my Vitamin c and I also add the BU TIao pills , it's another week again and there's nothing happens , I consumed almost 200 tablets of vitamin c and more or less 80 tablets of bu tiao and nothing's happen.i ordered Dong Quai online and still on the way . I started to panic and decided to stop the natural way and proceed to miso or clinic . I was so frustrated been screaming like crazy inside my room and after a while I tried to take a nap in the afternoon I started feeling little cramps I didn't mind it I was hopeless so,I just thought about maybe my stomach was upset.Tried to continue my nap but then the bathroom was calling. The moment I sat on the toilet I was so happy what's on my undies .. And yeah I start to bleeds now I'm on my second day I still took my last tablets just to make sure . It's different on my normal period though lots of cramps and pain. Sorry if this is too long , I tried not to but I'm happy to share my story , I hope this can help u guys.. HIGH dOSE OF VITAMIN C , I took 2000 mg first in the morning 1000 mg every 2hours till I met the 6000 then at midnight I took another 2000 mg followed in the morning and so fort then the butiao pills 6 tabs 4 times . My dong Quai is still on the way but it's ok . Have a great day everyone .

I want to know that cam precum make mepregnant?I had intercourse with pull out method on the day that my period was due.He urinated before fooling around.But that period did not come on 28th day cycle and still late till now(8days) i have a little cramps and discharge but no period.I took two pt this morning and it came out with negative.Do i have any risk for pregnancy? I'm too afraid it