About a week ago, I ate two hot dogs, I guess kinda fast after that I felt nausea but no vomit. I felt it in my throat. Ever since then I've been terrified to eat or drink ANYTHING I eat bites of food and then the anxiety sets in, my stomach feels tight, and I know it's mental. But I can't get that mental block out of my head at all. It's taking over my life and I don't know how to control it. I don't have money to see a therapist or psychological help. I'm only a teen. I get shakey at night, I just need help. I'm too scared to eat b/c of what happend with the hot dogs. I try but I always get anxiety

What have you been able to eat so far?  You acknowledge that it is a mental thing so that is a start.  You need to start slowly by adding soft food to your diet.  Eat slowly and swallow.  Keep in mind that you are not choking or getting sick from it.  Once you have been able to eat the soft food, move on to something with more substance, like soup with soft vegetables, for example.  This is pretty much what a therapist would do so you can just do this at home.  If you absolutely cannot do this, you may see about getting something for anxiety to help you through it.  I wish you much luck!

i eat bites of food like chicken, or fruit, and i can drink some times, but it's just my anxiety and im not sure why its being like this. everytime i take a bite i go into deep thought thinking imma get sick but i dont physically get sick, ive also read some period symptoms such as anxiety and loss of appetite, my period should be due in about a week or so, do you think it could be from that?