Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

So it's the middle of July, and on Friday night (it is now very early Sunday morning), we had some company over for a barbecue. We made some hot dogs, and then the cook decided to forget about the hot dogs at 8PM and left them outside on the barbecue with the lid down until 5AM. That's 9 hours. After the cook remembered that the hot dogs were still on the barbecue, he put them in the fridge. He never told anybody about this. So an hour later, which is 6AM Saturday morning, I go into the fridge, take 2 hot dogs and put them in buns and eat them as is. No reheating as I like them cold. So, my question is...am I going to get food poisoning? It is 3:30 AM on Sunday, so in about 2 and a half hours it will have been 24 hours since the forgotten hot dogs were ingested. If I am going to get food poisoning, would I have vomited by now? They were sitting outside...on the barbecue...for 9 hours. Am I doomed? Please help me! I will really, really appreciate it!

Loading...

If you have not become sick by now, you're safe.
Reply

Loading...