*Details are gross, but I need help so please bare with me*

First of all, I have a sensitive stomach. Whenever I eat fast food I tend to cramp up (not terribly!) and well...c**p. After I c**p I feel fine however.

About a month ago, I ate some McDonald's. My burger tasted alright at first, but the last few bites seemed like they had an onion-type flavor like white castle. I should've stopped but I didn't-I swallowed a few bites that had the onion flavor and threw the rest away.

Later that day I got a very painful (but not severe) burning-type pain sensation in my stomach, which is unusual (it's NOT the normal sensation I normally feel from fastfood). The top of it, like right under the ribs, and on the sides, basically to the sides of my abdominal muscles. Nowhere else. I crapped, but my stool was semi-loose as if I had not eaten enough fiber. It was almost soft enough to be diarrhea, but it still had it's shape. The amount of c**p was large too, larger than normal, but it gets worse. I kept the sensation and had to keep crapping. I know I'm probably making it sound funny (especially by using the term "c**p" but I don't like the word "poop") but I'm serious. I probably went to the restroom about 5 times that day, each with a large amount of c**p.

Next day, I'm feeling fine, etc.

I have fastfood again (weeks later), and instead of the normal cramping/c**p ordeal, I get the burning sensation. It's not as painful as last time however. Also, I only c**p once, which is normal for me and fast food. Sensation does not go away. Next day I'm fine.

Again, I have fast food today (week from last time). Again, the sensation although it's still not as painful as the first time.

Here's the BIG problem however, I have not really checked to see if eating normal food or frozen food gives me the same sensation. From what I remember, it doesn't, but I'm not entirely sure. Since I can't remember I would assume that normal food or frozen dinners do not cause that burning.

I realize I probably caused this mess by ingesting the onion-flavored burger, but I'm worried that it turned into an actual problem. I had that burger about a month ago. Any ideas what could be going on? I know it's not much help that I can't remember what my stomach feels like after I eat normal food/frozen dinners. I do believe I only feel this way after eating fast food, though.

It sounds to me like you have a great deal of sensitivity so I have to ask--why do you keep eating fast food if it makes you so sick? I would probably stop if I were you! I don't believe that the onion burger that you ate was what made you sick, but if you are having diarrhea with every meal (home-cooked or not) then you should probably see a doctor about it. Keep us posted okay?

I keep eating fast food because, honestly, my mom is lazy. I'm a teen so I live with her, and about once a week she'll bring home some fast food. My diet basically consists of frozen dinners (for lunch and dinner) and fast food, so I do realize that I'm in a lot of trouble. My mom works anyway, so I'm put in a position where I throw something in the microwave while she's gone. I want to change that however, and learn to cook, so I'm getting some information on basic meals I can make and stuff.

As an update, I had a frozen dinner today, and I feel fine. So yes, I would say that the sensation is only caused by fast food. But do you think I should see a doctor for how RIDICULOUSLY sensitive my stomach is? Here's another example-I ate a (small) bowl of cereal once and an HOUR later, rode my bike to school. When I got to the school, I threw up just because my stomach is so sensitive!

Thanks for the help by the way

Hey, I've had this problem since I was about 15... I'm now 22 and it's gotten worse. There's no controlling it though but ill give you a tip, sit your ass on the toilet until you anus burns. Then you should be good for the rest of the day, trust me, I'm actually doing that right now... But anyway, it's ibs, or lactose intolerance or whatever, but don't stay away from foods you like because of your stomach, try taking lactaid pills before meals with dairy. This used to happen to me every once in a while back 7 years ago... But now I don't even eat fast food and it happens to me a few days a week... Any good luck, your stuck with a bad stomach, so your gonna have to live with it, same as me, same as millions of others... Just try to find the best way to muffle it