Hi. Three years ago I’ve noticed a quarter sized lump in my stomach positioned on the left side of it. I’ve waited more than a month to see if it would go away but nothing happened – it is still and it is of the same size. Then, 6 moths later I discovered another which is on my right arm. It also feels like a rubber ball and it is smaller than the previous one. I went to see the doctor and he said it was just a cyst and that there was no concern. He said same thing for both lumps. He did not conduct any tests and that is what worries me the most. How can he be sure that it is nothing serious like cancer? Especially because these lumps are causing me pain. I am very worried and any advice will be great. Please help!

The fact that your lump has been there for a long time gives clear evidence that it's not cancer. Many people forget that there are a lot of things that can cause lumps in the body aside from cancer. For example cause could be neurofibroma or lipoma which is, by the way, the most common cause. It is a collection of fat underneath the surface of the skin, it is not dangerous in any sense and it can be easily removed by a simple surgery procedure…

i have feel like a lump like in my belly that connects with my navel but am not sure what it i