I have notice a small soft lump under my scalp.  I have headaches, and now neck pain and feeling pressure behind the eyes, and there is another soft lump ???

Hello, Guest.  I see that you are having headaches and neck pain with pressure behind your eyes.  I was wondering if you could tell me where the lumps are on your scalp and how big are they?  Did the lumps appear at the same time the headaches and neck pain did?  Do the lumps hurt when you press on them?  I am not certain the lumps are related to your head and neck pain unless they are pressing into a nerve.  Are your headaches frequent?  Are they like migraines? 

Has anyone else have these type of symptoms occur to you?  What was it and what did you do about it?

I have two soft painful cyst. One on my right side of the corner of my head under my hair that gives me pain in my neck and eyes. But i also have eye floters in both eyes that have gotten worse and causes me awful pain also. The second cyst is on my left wrist and that also is painful. it causes my arm to feel funny like the cyst may be resting on some nerves. Could you please help me.

Thank yo