I'm 27 years old and I have a problem with strange formations on my fingers. Few months ago I noticed on the base part of my left ring finger a strange hard lump which seemed to be underneath the skin. I thought it would go away by itself just like it came, but instead it got only bigger. Later few similar lumps have appeared on three other fingers of the same hand. Other than those lumps I am totally healthy and I can't think of anything that could be the cause of those lumps. Does anyone know what are they and how can they be treated?

I had a similar problem with the lumps on my fingers that started out as small bubbles on the sides of the fingers, they would turn painful and then start growing. I tried anything, biting them off, cutting them off, burning them but they always kept on coming back. They would usually peal after washing them and there were times when they would get smaller and there were times of increased growth. I went to the doctor and he said that I have a tumor caused by some virus, I don’t remember the exact name, and he said that they would have to surgically remove it. And so they did, they used liquid nitrogen to freeze the growths and then remove them, most of the times they would fall off on their own after the freezing. I took a few of them like that but they kept on coming back. Later, I have learned a cheaper and much more effective way of dealing with those lumps from my grandmother. The solution was to put some bacon on them and they would die out and fall off in a week or so, and all that without the hassle of going to the doc and a painful procedure of taking them off. I couldn’t believe that this ridiculous method could work but I still tried it and it did work. The best thing is that lumps didn’t return and they would go away without any visible sign while standard medical procedures left visible scaring for at least ½ of a year. I think you should try it, you have got nothing to lose, and if they don’t disappear in a week or two you should go visit your doctor.

did u find out wot the lump on the bas of ur finger was ? i have a simular thing

hello everyone i am a young girl and one day i looked at my finger and it had a lump on it i dont no what it is soo i am going to the doc and he might noo

Hi People

Im 16 years old and currently work in KFC, weather that has anything to do with the issue i do not know. But i keep getting strange bubbles on my fingers but only on the palm side, not the back hand. The bubbles only consist of air... just bubbles in the skin. They are easily ripped off and thats the last i see of them. but they keep coming on different areas of my finger only on the palm side though. Im thinking of seeing my docter.. any idea's anyone??

Can Cracking fingers also lead to lumps developing?
I noticed a small lump in my middle right finger. I've stopped cracking them now. >_< It's the only lump on my hands, appart from a lump around my wrist whenever I bend it which has been there since birth.
I forget the name but my mum has something called Artharitus.

How long do you put the bacon on for, and do you do it only once or for the whole week?

I have also found a lump on my middle finger. I think the cause of this is the way in which i hold my pen. This may also be the reason why the same thing is happening to your fingers. If anybody knows why or how this is occuring, please write in your views on this subject..

I also had problem with a lump growing on my middle finger. I think that this may be caused by the way in which i hold my pencil. I'm not certain that this is the cause of all this but there is a possibility that it could have some effect towards the matter. If anyone has any other suggestions or comments then please write in ASAP..

im 17 ive got two of those lumps on my right hand index finger. i have a habbit of cracking my knuckles and i hold my pen in a diffrent way to others. this pen thing might be a bit of an urban myth, i got bored so i stuck a needle through it and it seems just to be flesh and no nerves. i thought it could have been a wart or sumthin. im goin to the doctors soon so i will ask. and ill give the bacon thing a go lol

what kind of bacon do u use? cooked or uncooked? how often do u do it and do u use that method before it gets painful or when it starts apprearing?

hi, yes i have the exact same thing, But what i have noticed with me is it comes in bouts and goes agen. Really itchy and sometimes spreads in little lump paches on my fingers. I think it might be caused by some cleaners, solvents,chemicals that your exposed to. I have had this since i was back in high school but i didnt have it that often then. But now i get it all the time and i work in a plastics factory which i have my hands in gloves all the time which sweat and im cleaning products with various solvents. Also i have read on the web that stress can cause it to which explaines why im getting it alot now due to brining up my daughter on my own and trying to work to earn money aswell.

is the lumps on the fingers calcium or what . My lumps have been appearing in the last 2years what are they ?

You guys most likely have warts.

I had them when i was 17
coliflower looking lumps sometimes just lumps they were hard and they hurt
meaning when i would press down on them they felt sharp pain

Go to your doctor and get them removed with Liquid nitrogen
If u dont they can spread.

I too, have a small lump on my last finger joint. I suspect it is because of the abrasion between the paper surface and the slightly protruding joint of the finger. But I am worried if this is arthritis? Can an expert please tell me more about this