Well, me and my boyfriend were messing around and he got on top of me while kissing me and then started to finger me, he did this for a while and he then noticed that i had bleed quite alot while he was doing it, but i didnt feel any pain but still bleed. we are both virgins so could it be that he broke my hymen?

shortly after this happened he slept with someone else so im not with him anymore, but now im seeing someone new and im just scared that if he fingers me aswell that im going to bleed alot like last time.

will i feel any pain while having sex for the first time and am i going to bleed again?

Please help x :-(

well i'm not an expert on female anatomy as i'm only 15 lol. But i'm guessing he did break your hymen. If you continue to bleed your should probably tell your doctor.

Im pretty sure you did, everyone is differnt and some peoples hymans are already broke before they have sex, so it is a large possibility, i wouldnt worry if the guy cares for you im sure he wudnt be freaked out by it.

hey the same thing happened to me...only im not a virgin anymore[been lost it]but yes..its going to hurt the first time because you are not used to it. jus have your b/f to take it slow and be smooth. if he is fast and rough it will cause MAJOR pain. im not sure if you'll bleed again though. and for the first couple of times it might bring a bit of pain but once you get use to it you wont have to worry about that. well GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE..[CONDOMS are MOST IMPORTANT] :-D

HELP!!!!!!!! I am a virgin, but have been fingered quite a lot. i have been with my bf for 5 months, he's. been fingering me since about 3 months...i never bled until recently...but the past few times i have been bleeding. its not a lot, and it doesnt really bleed after he's done...but why do i keep bleeding??? help me please!!!!!!