I got a pea sized lump on testicle... not too hard but not really soft either. i am just wondering before i go see a doctor if all lumps on testicles are cancer? Just because u have a lump does that mean it is cancer.. please reply.

No, mostly not. A lump on testicle could be : Epididymitis, Loculated Hydrocele. Small Spermatocele and hopefully not testicular cancer. Testicular cancer (when present) is always placed on the side of testicle. However I think this lump is just a reaction of your body because you're just in puberty age, and as I know testicular cancers are detected by older persons. Anyway, don't feel embarrassed to visit your doc, it's just a MUST for you!!!

I have a small lump on my tube and another small lump on the top of testicle. I read in this post that all cnacerous lumps are found on the sides of the testicle. Is this true? plese respond.

no.it is not true,they can be anywhere around the testicle.In any case make an appointment with your doctor/local gp