I know i prob should have got checked a long time ago but ive always been sorta concerned but sorta forget. Im going on 21 now, and i noticed in November 1998 that i had a hard lump at the top of my testicle left testicle (the larger one). I was in grade 7 and only 12 years old.

Ive asked couple of my mates if they have it and they said they do (bout 3 years later), so i never really worried about it after that, but then i thought....we might all have problems.

So i noticed it 9 years ago and all that ive noticed is that it has become larger, with my testicle (growing up). But not as big (it overhang a bit in 98 now, it sorta fits) It feels like a cap over the top of my nut. It doesn't hurt or cause pains newhere unless u give it a squeeze and ur fingers slip into the soft testicle part :-P

What do i do, get it checked asap or don't rush but get it done.
Cheers.

Could i have this thread moved to the testicular thread area thnx...i cant find how to edit or delete, etc...im lost :-(

one day I was playing in my basement with my girlfriend and we desided to play pool. she said she knew a cool trick and wanted to show me so she made me hold one pool ball in each corner on the pool table the she put a quarter on th center of the pool table and shot the white ball and the white ball hits the quarter and flies in the air and nails me in the testicles and know one of my testicles hurts allot and then three days later my girlfriend for a joke jrabbed my ball sack and squeezed as hard as she could and I screamed but she still did it tell I fainted and know my testicle sack is purlpe and i can't move them or touch them what should i do?

Geez man sounds like your girlfriend is a bit rough. Firstly i wouldn't let her be squeezing them again, unless ur into it. But i cant say it would be healthy AT ALL. If the bruising/swelling has not gone down see ur doctor. Most wounds heal themselves.