So that kind of happened to me but I gave him a ha****b and he went in the bathroom and wiped off sperm but I don't know if he did from his hand and then he came back like 5 or so im ties later and fingered me but didn't get his hand in all the way when he pulled it out and thought he saw sperm. Could I be pregnant?

Close to the same thing. Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I got sperm on my hand. I forgot to wash my hands before I went to the bathroom. I don't think my hand ever touched me but not 100% sure. But the sperm was dry and had been about an hour and a half later.

Do u know if you're pregnant?

I have a same problem.. I am scared!

Thank you for the answer because my girlfriend and i are only freshman in highschool and we werent ready for a child but we were worring fir no reason thanks again.

so am i me and my gf were messing around in my bed and she was giving me a hj and after a while I felt the head of my penis and there was precum on it I wiped it in a towel in my bed at the time, then after about 10 mins I started to finger her I went in and rubbed her clit im very scared she might get pregnant is it possible?

i need help too and fast i had pre-cum on my finger and on my penis but i wiped them both and put them into my girlfriend i only had my penis in my girlfriend for like 2 seconds could this make her pregnant i need to know quick because we are both worried thanks

did your girlfriend got pregnant ?

Same situation also :( My boyfriend is really sure that her hands were dried when his fingers went there but Im not really convinced and the day after I had my urine test for school.requirement and Im very scared about the results ,.please help mee :(((

Did your gf got pregnant ? Please reply

Sweetheart your urethra and vagina are two different holes

I have the same situation .. Thank you soo much ..well I waited for almost 20 minutes before fingering ..and I touched the saliva with some precum ( which I think was there ) after bj .. I.e.it was not only precum
Are we fine or is there any risk of pregnancy ??

If the precum was dry you should be fine there is only a small risk of oregnancy from pre-cum under certian conditions . Sperm cld are very sensitive to changes in temp and can. It survive if dry

Dude if it was ten minutes after there is no chance and also precum has very little sperm in it so no she is not pregnant

What about if it was regular ejaculation?