Omg please help
So my period ended about a week ago maybe soon and yesterday my boyfriend fingered me and there's a slight chance some of it may have been on his finger I think he wiped it off but I'm not sure and I'm legit freakin out omg I'm 15 and I don't want to be pregnant but anyways he fingered me after what do I do???

Hey there is your cycle regular? If so then the chance of pregnancy should be lower at that part of your cycle . When was the last time your boyfriend ejaculated before this incident? Did he uti rate before this incident and the last time he ejaculated

Don't worry you won't get pregnant but you obviously need to make better decisions.

Is that true

This is some

made him precummed&placed my fingers on it then sucked my fingers, after that i rubbed my fingers on my crotch area(with my pants on)( i was also wet that time while rubbing his d***,my wetness was felt through my pants)after that we stopped,i went home i wiped my vagina cause i was wet. Am i pregnant? Please help

I'm sure are not pregnate so I would not stress out too much. :)

Were you pregnant ??im going through the same thing.

What was the result bro? Is she alright?

not a chance

I did the same . soo what if I ejaculated around 2:00 and after I wipes it off on a shirt and I after I started washing dishes with bleach water and around 8:00 . I was with a girl and we just talking and I was feeling something on the tip of my penis and I felt it and I wiped it in my shorts and 5 mins later I started too put my finger inside of her vagina . I was wondering will she be pregnant

Honey. Girls periods are very up and down in ther teenage years. Fingering yourself wil not get you pregnant unless you have a guys cum on your fingers but even that chance is slim

Did she get pregnant? Same situation

I and my bf were fooling around....i was with my under garments on and he too was with his undergarments on....i gave him a h.job...but der was no precum and den he put his things in and then rubbed my vaginal area but over my underwear....neidr my nor his fingrs or genitals came into contact he jst rubbed his finger over my pantie can i get pregnant.....plz help me?

Did you get pregnant please anserw me I can't sleep I'm worried