Me and my boyfriend did an unprotected sex and I found that am pregnantafter 6 days how wil I do abortion . Am really scared can u plz help me for this plz reply me

Don't abort you should consider talking to an adult and get some help and perhaps look at giving up the child for adoption. Psychologically it will always haunt you if you abort and it's not the fault of the child so think about it from more than just one perspective.

Okay, I know this situation is difficult and probably even terrifying for you, but an abortion really wouldn't be a wise thing to do. Sometimes after an abortion, a woman could regret it (if you look up silent no more, you'll find testimonies from women who regret their abortions.) Instead of aborting, go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They have free ultra sounds, people who can help you figure out your options and what to do with the child, and provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Good luck!