Hi I'm 16 turning 17 in June and my boyfriend is 19 ..I not exactly sure if I'm pregnant yet but if so ik I need a abortion. But I live in Michigan and I think I need parents consent but my dad would flip, I need your help!! And will my bf get in trouble?

Okay, I know this situation is difficult and probably even terrifying for you, but an abortion really wouldn't be a wise thing to do. Sometimes after an abortion, a woman could regret it (if you look up silent no more, you'll find testimonies from women who regret their abortions.) Look up option line. They have a phone number on their website that can connect you to someone who can help you to figure out your options before you do something rash or hasty. Also, instead of aborting, go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They have free ultra sounds, people who can help you figure out your options and what to do with the child, and provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, I know this is terrifying, but do talk to your parents or an adult you trust about this situation. Sometimes parents can be helpful and empathetic when their kids are pregnant and, if you spoke to an adult you trusted, like a teacher or school councelor, you would receive insight on what to do in this situation. That's all I have to say. Good luck!