I'm 13 and I look at gayporn when i masterbate, i tried doing strightporn and lesbian porn but those don't do the job.... I only get turned on by hairy guys(NOT old and hairy cuz thats just yuck) for some reason and thats mostly what i masterbate too, hairy guys jacking off and moaning. Sometimes in real life if I see the guy that is hairy, then i just get a errection. Also this has been the same since i was 11 turning 12. I don't have a crush on any guy, they only just turn me on...and I WOULD NOT want to be in a relationship with a dude, such as no kissing or whatever. Sometimes I fantisize about guys, and it just turns me on all well, and sometimes i feel like i just want sorta have sex with a dude, but no anal or blowsjobs or w/e, cuz I WOULD NOT want a penis shoved up my butt or in a guys mouth getting sucked. And I WOULD NOT want to sleep with a dude, cuz it just seems weird with me As for girls, i don't have a girlfriend yet but i do want to and i do have a crush on a girl, but I think that i do get a errection by being close to girls, like idk just by sitting by them(i know i sound lame), but yea and I do fantisize about girls and having sex with them any kind of way, but I'm just not sexually attacted to them very easily or maybe barely at all, but i do have emotional feeling for them, as in being in a marridge and romantic things and all that with a girl. But still i'm kinda confused, its so fustrating!!! I'm also afraid that if i do have a GF, then i wouldn't be able to have sex with her since i can't get easily turned on. I just don't get it, this same thing has been going on for a couple years, and i just don't understand. I know alot of people have this same kind of problem, but I think mine is a bit different from everyone, cuz most people can get errections more easily from girls. Please answer, I'm pretty sure im not gay cuz I do like girls EMOTIONALLY but not alot SEXUALLY, but with guys i'm only SEXUALLY attracted to.

maybe ur just bi and dont know it u think u just like girls but ur minds telling u something different. u do like guys its just ur young rite now so u dont know it yet

i watch lesbian porn and that gets me off and im straight as can be.

I have the same problem message me and we can help eachother out ?

i steal my moms sex toys and use them i also watch porn and totally turned when i do what should i do

Dear Guest:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You are a very young person and you might as well take in consideration some things: you have not fully matured, you might be confused, and you might posses an obsessive character. Some studies have proven that people with OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder) or have obsessive characteristics have show to be "turned on" by fantasizing about members of their same sex, but feel emotionally and sexually (while in real contact) attracted to the opposite sex. "Some people with OCD experience sexual obsessions that may involve intrusive thoughts or images of "kissing, touching, fondling, oral sex, anal sex, intercourse, incest and rape" with "strangers, acquaintances, parents, children, family members, friends, coworkers, animals and religious figures", and can include "heterosexual or homosexual content" with persons of any age.. "The individual with OCD does not want the thought to become real." You might have something similar to this. I recommend:

1. Stop watching porn: If you do have an "obsessive" character, porn will only enhance your fantasy about men. Fantasy feeds obsession, but it is not necessarily mean you want to do in real life.

2. Be patient: you are young. A sexologist (Kinsley) said that people are never fully homosexual or heterosexual but can be something in between, so don’t feel weird for not being completely certain on your orientation.

3. This is probably NOT your mind trying to tell you that you are gay or something like that; to be gay you should want to be with men emotionally as well.

4. If you continue to feel confused, and the image of masturbating to hairy men makes you feel guilty, disgusted or distressed: consider going to the physiologist, they will know how to confront that situation with full confidentiality.

Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_obsessions

I have the same problem. There's billions of people in the world. Don't worry your not alone :)

i am the same and it is okay to do that because i do that as well

I have the same problem. You're not the only one. It's okay to go out there and try to experiment and see who you like better. Date a girl, date a guy, and stick with what feels right.

Me too except I get erections from fantasies about boys and girls.I also sometimes have dreams about doing a guy but with me on top.

Um r u a guy

THANK U SO MUCH OMFG I AM MALE AND I AM GOING 20 NEXT MONTH AND NEVER KNEW WHAT THE f**k WAS THAT GOING THROUGH MY HEAD. NOW I KNOW, IT'S A DISORDER CALLED OCD. I AM SO THANKFULL I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN TO YOU, MY HEART IS FULL, I AM RELIEVED

that's normal, i'm a straight girm and watch lesbian porn.

Dont worry same here

It will be alright follow some of the other responses try praying about it and going to church you will be fine