I cant get a Boyfrind or a Girlfriend!!!!! :( see im a 14 year old Girl and im BI so I like both... And I have trouble getting boyfriends... And I woudnt know how to get A Gf so yeah!!!!!!!!! I need HELP!!!!!! IM SO LONLY!!!!!!! So please HELP SOON!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry you are only 14.  and theres nothing wrong with being single but if u really want a parter all you have to do is be yourself don't try to be somebody who ur not because a relationship based on lies will never succeed. 

Though I have a cold righty that your reply wasn't flat from the heart, It's a good one. And don't coward to your every fear, it'll cause something negative later... (regrets most likely)

my reply really was from the heart

I still dont have an Answer!!!!!!

KIA is right, the best way to meet someone is to just be yourself. Don't try to be someone you are not just to impress someone. Just be you. At 14 it may seem like everyone has a bf or gf but they don't. And of those that do they are often with someone just because they don't want to be single so anyone will do. But you are better off enjoying your life as a single and waiting for someone that is right for you than just anyone. I remember how this feels though. On New years eve at 17 I remember being in tears because I didn't have a bf and I thought I'd missed the boat and would be lonely the rest of my life. But that's not how it worked out. what is happening at 14 won't be what happens for the rest of your life. As for finding a gf, where I live there are support groups for teens who are or think they might be gay or bi. Some are run by local health services, and some are in schools. Is there something like that where you live? You could meet other girls that way. I hope that helps. There will be someone out there that sees the beauty in you and loves you for who you are.

Hi dear, I am in the same case, I am lonely too, but I prefer girls, I am nervous but I'll try to ask my best female friend if she wants to be my gf. I suggest you do the same. ;)

^°^ heh, calm down kia, It was just a feeling. Thanks for clearing it up.