I am a 23 year old female and I don't know what has come over me. The past 6 months have been a bit stressful so I am wondering if these two things are linked together. I get turned on very easily, I enjoy when my bf turns me on - but then when it starts to feel reeally good, you know, I start to feel the beginning of the orgasm that feels amazing and then......NOTHING. It just drops off like nothing and I push him off of me because I want nothing to do with sex at that point. And sometimes I will allow him to keep going, but it does absolutely nothing for me. I thought girls are supposed to have multiple orgasms. It's almost like I'm a guy and I came and need 20 minutes or something. But even that isn't completely true, because I never feel like my orgasm is completely finished!!! Does anyone know what could be the problem or have any suggestions. I am getting really sick of this, and I'm sure my bf is too. We try different things to spice up our sex life so it's not like it's boring. Any suggestions??

It's most likely you mentally, considering there are no physical disabilites/diseases that render someone 50% of an orgasm :-(.... If it's not you mentally, then your boyfriend just sucks... I know there are times when I'm trying to get my gf off and as she's getting all worked up it's getting ME going and i get so excited by it I try even harder to get her off, which actually falls flat on it's face as what I was doing was great anything more/less wouldnt do it for her.

So if it's not mental, it's your boy.... but if you have trouble getting back into the swing after your partial orgasm... than I say mental..

Past Abuse
Confidence
Self-Esteem
Sexual Preference

Pick one, I could generate a bigger list but that's prolly the top of the list for people with sexual difficulty(when their bf/gf really is good).

-Ze Eric

Not all women can have multiple orgasms, at least not without some practice, so you're not a freak if you can't.

this happens to me too. glad to know im not alone..but I still have no idea why ? like its weird after it happens ill feel disgusted like I just want to stop and go to sleep.

i kn exactly what you mean, this happen 2 me all the time, lts like i feel all disgusted and sinful and weird. i mean everything was fine and when it starts and im ready to cum it just stops, it goes away and i have no idea why.

thats normal. happens to every female

I have no idea if this is strictly for females or not (the thread) as I kind of glanced over it seemed to be predominantly female replies so, not sure.

I have this as a male. I have really bad depression, and an addiction to opiates to boot, due to self medicating of said issue. I typically have no libido when on drugs, but when I do, and I haven't been on anything for a while, therefore can have sex, I feel the same way.

I will be extremely into it, up until after climax. I feel disgusted with myself for even acting/giving into it, and wish I had never done it.

ok, im no expert on female body, or the way it works, as im a guy. but what you say is happening doesnt sound quite normal, i recommend seeing a doctor about this, dont be embarrassed about it, they have many people every day coming to them about many different problems, doctors are there to help diagnose and treat a problem, and wont judge you.

to put it plainly, see your gp.

I have the exact same problem but it hasn't been the past 6 months, it has been my entire sexual life...very irritating.  Its like a big tease, its SOO close and just STOPS.  For me I become super sensitive in the clitoris area though.  This ordeal is infuriating!

Were you molested or had embarrassing sex when you were youg? That is a common problem if so.

So let me get this straight. After you have an orgasm, you are completely turned off, and you push your boyfriend off of you? If you push him off of you before he has a chance to reach his orgasm, I think I know what the problem here is.

I agree!! This happens to me every time I orgasm