I'm 16 Years old and I'm a lesbian . I feel so alone. I want a girlfriend so bad but I don't know where to find girls.

Hey ShyMelrose, the mall always has lots of teen girls your age.  School, rec centers, skate parks, and local teen hangout.  Open up and befriend someone first before you try to engage in a relationship.  The fact that you are a lesbian should not make you shier around females, just be open and honest with your friendships - you'll be fine and do fine.  Remember this mantra: you are beautiful, you are loved, you are special.

Good luck and hope this helps

Hi ShyMelrose I went through kind of the same thing. I am bi sexual and I had a hard time finding a girlfriend when I was a little younger than you. Now Im happily married to my husband and have two wonderful children. Im 20 years old so Im still around your age and can relate :).  If you go to public school your guidance counselor does provide classes and sessions with other lesbians. Just because their are more than one lesbian out there that have the same problem as you. I assuming you are just now getting to the stage where you are wanting to date ?right? if not then you wouldn't be having such a hard time. I'm pretty sure since gays and lesbians have become more open with their sexuality that your school should provide these classes. Just to help some grow up or no matter what the circumstance. As long as you are confident in yourself and your sexuality then you should have no problem you can also look for community get togethers for lesbians. Maybe if you find a support group to join that could help alot also. Hope this helps and if you have any personal questions you can also message me. 

Hi dear ShyMelrose, I am in the same case, I´m 16 too, I really want a gf. <3

well i under stand ur les but u should try a guy but u dont haveto bu guys r easy