I was just wondering if any of the girls on here like/watch porn?

i watch it pretty often actually, like once a week.

ya i watch it its fun to watch

I used to watch it...just soft porn the stuff on TV, when I was younger and first got into Masterbating. I haven't watched a minute of porn in 3 years, I didn't watch it at college, not enough privacy. So I haven't bothered, and I haven't done the online thing....a bit to sketchy for a someone thats not to sure what to do or where to go online.

I don't mind porn, but actually what I find gets me going alot is, reading Erotic Literature. Reading Sexy Stories of several different themes. I Like it!

-Canadian Girl

My husband has been injecting testosterone for about a year now, which has completely brought back his desire for sexual intercourse. However, he cannot get a full erection. He would prematurely ejaculate, but we bought some lotion that kinda numbs his penis so that he is able to "go on" awhile longer...but...his erections are very small and very limp. but after i got Viagra Online his erections are longer and better i love it get it now. :D

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Yea i watch porn. It help me stimulate myself when im alone and hormonal.

I think that generally girls watch porn as well. It is a way so person to have stimulation, and this doesn't have to be just men. This is a stimulation thing so it is normal for girls to watch porn movies as well.

yes girl also watch porn why not

hi im 16 -male- ive been noticing that i am very easly sexually aroused is this normal like if my gf talks about kissing me or something i get an erection is there something wrong with me or is it normal please im worried

biscut102

Especially at 16 it is absolutely normal to be aroused by talking about sexual relations even if its as simple as kissing, I used to get really wet when kissing when I was younger and now that I am 22 yrs of age I do not get turned on as easily! the more you experience the less excited you will get about the lil stuff.

Some people just have a higher sexual appetite everyone is different!!

thank u meghanb
Im 8 inches is that too big for my gf whos a vigin like me

Biscut102

It will depend on how she will feel about it! Take it slow and make sure she knows to let you know if it hurts a lil it always does the first time, as i said just take it slow!

Don't worried it is normal thing you read sexual article need any help reply

Hi biscut,
This is perfectly normal. And not only for 16 year old, but for older men.
Meghanb said he doesn't get so aroused, but not everybody is same, and some people still get aroused just by touching or talking. You don't have to worry about this.

Only if it isn't violent or degrading to women (which, unfortunately, is pretty common).