I need to know what could be wrong with me, I have eaten shrimp my whole life, and know suddenly in the last for month I have been getting really sleepy and cold . I have to lay down and it hard to get back up.
At first I thought it I was cold and tired from the climate change , because I just moved from TN to AZ, but then one day I was full of energy until I had my lunch which was a few shrimp and noodles.
I was so tired and cold one I slept the whole day and I had to make myself get up because my kid had came home and had to care for them but it was hard and I was cranky because I was still tired and my head felt funny.

I am not sure if it was the shrimp or the noodle that was making you sleepy and cold. You may have an allergy to one or more ingredients in the shrimp or the noodle. You can find out by eating either the shrimp or the noodle without the other. Most of the shrimps that are sold in the United States are imported from China, which has a bad reputation for selling foods that have a high probability of being contaminated. You may want to check the country of origin on the label before you buy.