Im 14 years old and this one guy who is 18 has fingered me like six times before but the other day he did it extremely hard. (I know how wrong it was and how young i am and i am never going to do it again after what happened....) At first i thought he had cut me with his nails, but then i realized he ripped somthing down there and my underwear were drenched in blood. The bleeding finally stopped today (it went on for two days). I just looked down there with a mirror and even thought the bleeding stopped it looks like the flesh is still ripped... I have some questions that i just cant find any answers to... 1. Am I still a virgin? 2. Did he "pop my cherry"/ break my hymen?? 3. Is there any way i can check myself? 4. Will it heal completely without having to tell my parents or my doctor? 5. What can i do to stop it from getting infected?? And after it happened, there has been something hanging hanging from the the side of my vagina but i have no idea what it could be.... And it hurts soooo bad to spread my legs to check it. I have NEVER done anything close to this before a week or two ago. He is even the first guy i kissed but now that my friend found out she is threatning to tell the police at my school if we ever talk again. How do i get over all of this and just move on???? Please someone help. I have been raised a Christian girl my whole life and now that this has happened i have no clue what to do.... God bless <3

Health Guru
Hi curiouskatt, sorry to hear what he did to you it was very mean of him if he knew you was a virgin and he should of been more respectful!
Ok here goes 1.Yes your still a virgin even thought have been fingered and he broke your hymen, you actually remain a virgin technically until a penis enters your vagina.
2. Yes I would say he broke your hymen if if was being rough!
3. If you mean to see if your hymen is broken or still intact then yes there is, sit on the floor with a hand mirror and flashlight then bend your knees up towards you keeping your feet on the floor about 2 foot apart then spread your knees apart and you may need to spread your labia to see. Go to Google a search on images what does a hymen look like and it will give you an idea what to look for.
4. Yes it will heal up ok given time and you shouldn't have to tell anyone about it.
5. Just make sure you keep it as clean as you can and it will be ok, what you see hanging could be a piece of the hymen! It is bound to be a little sore and painful for a while as he may have bruised you as your vagina lining is tough but also very tender as well, hopefully in a few days it will wear off, if it looks swollen down there you could always put an ice pack on it and that should help.
The only thing you can do is to put that down to a bad experience and to forget him as he was just using you for what he could get.
Take notice of your friend as she seems to care about you a lot.
Hope this helps you and if you would like to know anything else don't be scared to ask as I don't judge people by there mistakes :-)