Hi, my last period was on the 9th Oct 2015. Since then me and my partner have had unprotected sex on a few occasions and I've on the 10th Nov I have 3/4 days of blood spotting, also got really itchy sore breasts, feel sick, more tired, my stomach is looking like a bump more and more each day, backache and really bad mood swings.. Am i pregnant? Should I go docs?

Hi Tracee Louise,

Whether it's tender breasts, a touchy stomach, or something else altogether, the first sign of pregnancy is different for every woman.A queasy stomach is probably the most well-known early pregnancy symptom. Despite the name "morning sickness," this symptom can rear its head at any time of day -- or all day. And you may or may not actually vomit. "In order to get the most accurate reading on an at-home pregnancy test, you'll likely have to wait until you miss your period. That's because home pregnancy tests measure the level of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a pregnancy hormone, in your urine, and before your missed period, you may not have enough hCG for the test to pick up. Buy pregtest card online.

Hi Tracee Louise,
Whether it's tender breasts, a touchy stomach, or something else altogether, the first sign of pregnancy is different for every woman.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use