Ok one month ago I got a small bump towards the back of my labia, I went to the dr who wasn't concerned. This turned into over an inch long ulcer. Emergency visit with ob who tested for every std she could think if but said it didn't present like anything she had seen. She gave me strong antibiotics (three) and lidocaine gel. It was gone in a few days. Month later I notice a small bump in the same spot. No way! I ran to the dr. She said it didn't look the same but that I did have a severe case of bacterial vaginosis (got meds) as well as she suspects endometriosis (doxycycline for now) nothing for the small ulcer. Well few days later I have FOUR ulcers two at the front two towards the back, also small pen point size painful points here and there on thighs etc. she tested me again for every std and all negative. She thought it possible I had canchroid but said symptoms didn't fit. If anyone has any clue please help. I can't function this is so painful and now I'm getting sick and throwing up constantly :(

Do you mean chancriod? If so, doxy is not the drug of choice for treating chancroid. You may want to be seen in an STD clinic or GYN. you may want to google chancroid and see if the photos look like what you have... regardless... get in to see another doctor.

Good-luck...

PS the vomiting may be caused by the doxy

That is what she guessed it was the first time. I've been researching though and am thinking vaginal mrsa fits better. She didn't think it was canchroid and neither did another dr but they couldn't tell me what it was so it was almost as if they just treated for everything and hoped for the best.

I've researched chancroid over and over and it doesn't fit. It is so frustrating not knowing what is going on and I am nearly done with anti biotics :(