My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for about 3 months now. We've had sex about 5 times since our first time. Last time was the first time my boyfriend ejaculated, probably because we never really finished, we just kind of stopped.
He was too nervous to tell me at first, but he told me the night after it happened.
He said that he would feel comfortable if I took a test, to make sure I'm not pregnant.
A few of my friends, my boyfriend and I figure that I'm most likely not pregnant, because:
-I've been taking birth control regularly for the past 4.5 - 5 months
-We used a condom
-The condom did not leak or break
I asked some friends and they think I'm most likely not, although they said it wouldn't hurt to take a test.
I said I might as well wait for the time my period is supposed to be here, because it's only about 2 weeks from now, and I don't want to waste my money on buying a test I'm quite confident will turn up negative.
When I'm thinking about all this, I get that feeling of having your period (the slightly odd feeling in your stomach and lower abdomen).
But when I'm not thinking about it, I feel perfectly normal.
My friend and I figured that it's just my mind trying to mess with me.
I haven't noticed any signs, such as breast tenderness, frequent urination, (etc) and fatigue has been felt a little, but only because I've been staying up later and whatnot because of the holiday break.

So my question out of all of this is:
Could I be pregnant?

Sorry it was so long; thoughts are very appreciated!
Thanks!

If your period is 2 weeks from now, it might be ovulation symptoms. It is usually the time when it is a higher chance to get pregnant. If I were you I would wait until you are late for your period, but you should be okay. You seemed like you are really protected. Good luck hun