So, my boyfriend and I use the "pull out" method. I know that's not always safe and we're dumb for assuming that would always work.

I never have had normal periods. I'm 20 years old and I started having my period when I was around 13. So the whole "wait for a missed period" thing doesn't really apply to me. I don't know when we would have conceived if I am pregnant. But lately I've had a few things happening that I'm told could be symptoms of pregnancy. My nipples have been really sore the past few days. Even if I brush my hand against them they hurt. The outer circle around them has kinda turned a brownish color and they are almos always hard now. Which is incredibly abnormal for me. My nipples are almost neve hard. I have really had morning sickness, I only have even felt sick maybe 1 day in the past 2 weeks. I was told that when you're pregnant you start having really vivid dreams and I have had crazy vivid dreams every night for the past couple of weeks. I don't even usually dream. My breasts somewhat hurt when I first wake up but that usually goes away after a couple of hours. I've had slight cramping, but nothing compared to right before I get my period.

I'd like to add that when I do get my period I only get cramps like an hour before it starts and I get a little bloated.

I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because I wanted some advice.

Wow there were a lot of typos in there. Sorry I used my phone. I meant I have not rally had morning sickness.