Hi everyone..

Age: will be 23 yrs old of this year

My problem is:

My last day of my first period was Jan 23, 2011. My period majority of the time folllow the 28 day cycle. My period was due Feb. 21,2011.
(I've never been on birth controll, and I've been ttc for 3 yrs.)

I've been experiencing period cramps for 6 days now, but no period. I've still been experiencing ovulating pains for 3 weeks (these pains usually last for two weeks for me), mainly on the right side of my pelvis and sometimes alternating to the left.

I now have been experiencing extremly sore nipples and breast for two days, but the pain now minimized. I've experienced nausea for 3 days, gass pains, and constipation. Also, I had slight food cravens.

I took a pregnancy test today (feb.24.11) and it came out negative. I am ttc, but confused of the negative test and sypmtoms. What does this mean and what should I do?

(Usually when I'm about to get my period, I get cramps, constipation, gass pains and only my nipples are mildly sore; nothing else)

Thank you for your time and help everyone.

Well, I’m sorry I will have to disappoint you, but chances are that you are not pregnant this month – you took the pregnancy test after the expected date of your period and it is most reliable at that time – so it was negative. And the thing that is confusing you is that the same female hormones that are responsible for PMS symptoms like cramping, food cravings, breast tenderness and others are the same hormones that become hyperactive when you get pregnant so it is easy yo get confused by the same signs. Have you been to a fertility doctor? I think that knowing all the facts and checking your health would greatly improve your chances to stay pregnant.

I haven't seen a fertility doctor, but I have been to my regular doctor; being sent to the lab to do several tests. So far they say I'm perfectly fine and healthy, I'm ovulating fine, and stuff like that. So I'm not sure whats going on. But thank you for your advice, I did indeed got my period eventually which I'm very dissapointed again.

This is one of those cases where I wish I wasn't right :-( Well, important thing is that you know everything is ok with you, but did your partner get any tests done at all? Wish you all the luck!