Okay, so.. I'm in a committed relationship, and I take the pill everyday at 10:45am. (I have two alarms that go off -- one on my computer, and my phone vibrates.) We have sex quite often, (sometimes multiple times in a day, etc) and he does ejaculate inside of me. Lately I've been feeling very nauseous, (yet, not throwing up) and I've been cramping very badly. I've been more emotional/stressed lately.. I want to think its because of the new semester starting though. (But, you never know?) Anyways, my period is scheduled (haha, its funny to say it that way? Y'know, 'cause of the birth control? Hah. I slay me.) for next Thursday. (27th) Though, technically it could start on Tuesday. (Two lower-dose hormone pills to not have a sudden withdraw bleeding. Or something. Eek.) I don't want to think I am pregnant, because the worry is just going to make me sick until next week. (And I'll just be very very angry until then.) My partner says I'm fine, and that I'm just making myself worry for nothing. (I want to trust his judgment, as he's in his last leg of Pharmacy school. Ehh..)

I just, I don't know.. need some opinions on what you ladies think. Its very important to me. Oh, and let me thank you beforehand, if you decide to reply to this. Thank you!

<3!

The pill is not 100%, but it is good. To ease your mind, or at least get an answer, you can go get a cheap pregnancy test. They can test two to three weeks with your hormone levels increased, but it is usually recommended to wait until after the first missed period. The cheap ones at the dollar store might answer your question right away, though you might want to test again if your period is delayed.

When you are on the pill you don't ovulate - I obviously don't have to explain everything in detail because you obviously know what the pill is and how it works. So - no fertile egg means no matter how many times he ejaculated inside there was no egg to be fertilized. Really no chance you are pregnant. Maybe you caught some stomach virus or whatever, but pregnancy definitely "you didn't" catch :-)