I've woke up with bump on my collar bone. Could it be enlarged lymph node? Does this mean I have mono or something worse?

Bump on clavicle could mean many things, but I would suggest you not to worry about it. I had one several years ago, and it was mono. Get it checked by your doc and have peace of mind.

I'd definitely check that growth. It could be growth on bone, or enlarged lymph node, both could mean many things. Doctor should check that. Good luck.

Hi there,
You have to know that lymph nodes tend to get enlarged when you have some sort of an infection in your body. The thing is that lymph nodes show you where your infection is located. Considering that you only have a swollen lymph node on your collar bone in my opinion your infection is located somewhere in your throat. Have you had any problems with tonsils in past period? Mono is also a possibility so you should run some test at the hospital to confirm this condition. Have you noticed any skin discolorations in that area? The good thing is that your lymph nodes will get back to normal as soon as your infection is cleared from your body.
All the best,
Danella