I am not sure but I think that is clavicle (collar bone) it is on the front side of the shoulder that makes popping sound. I was playing with my kid and we carried away a little, so I fell. I am ok I don’t think? I broke anything but this popping sound making me nervous.

Did you know that the clavicle is one of the most frequently fractured bones in the body? The clavicle is the only bony link between the shoulder and the body itself. Clavicle fractures make up 5% of all fractures. You should see a doctor because that “popping “sound. Is there a pain too? Most clavicle fractures are mainly treated in a sling for about 4-6 weeks, but complete healing can be slow and may take up to 3 months. Don’t wait too long, you should do x-ray of the shoulder to be sure. Take care

if it was painful your shoulder probably subluxated, which means it dislocated out of place momentarilly. if not painful you are fine, it just means your shoulder muscles around your rotator cuff are strected out and you should do excercises to help them