42 year old male here. I've been experiencing numerous odd pains throughout my body, most for well over a year. None of them are constant, but rather come and go. I do smoke, and drink more alcohol than I should. My family medical history shows lots of heart disease and cancer. I'm gonna throw all this out, and hope it leads to some helpful advice.

For the past month, I've had a dull ache (not throbbing / not constant) on the left side of my head, and behind my left eye. (With no symptoms of a cold or sinus distress.) For the past year, I've had a strange pain around my left ear... Not throbbing like an earache, but rather sensitive when I pull my ear lobe, or stretch my neck. Recently, I've had a strange pain in my cheeks, primarily the right cheek, which doesn't hurt to touch, but is tingly. There are no apparant sores or spots inside my mouth.

About a year ago, I visited an EMT because of painful swallowing (pain somewhere near my larynx, with no other throat discomfort) he commented on how unusually large (or swollen) my uvula seemed, but made no diagnosis, and because he saw no infection, prescribed no medication.

I've also experienced sharp, intermittent pain in my left collar bone (like someone's poking me.) and intermittent pain in my left shoulder & elbows. Same in my left ankle, and other odd places, like the top side of my right foot (feels like in the bones) and also somewhere inside the muscle tissue of my biceps, forearms & thighs. Also pain in armpits, breasts, and groin, (lymph nodes I'm guessing) though when I press around those areas, trying to recreate the pain, I feel no lumps or swelling.

I have also had a general sense of itchiness, especially on my face and groin.

For the past two years, I've also had itchy, puss-filled blisters primarily on the soles of my feet, but occasionally tiny ones on my palms. A doctor prescribed topical steroids for these blisters, which have helped to alleviate, but not cure the blisters completely. The doctor made no diagnosis, so I've since considered it to be severe athlete's foot. But I'm worried, since I've been treating my feet for so long, but the blisters still reoccur.

This varied list of symptoms has left me confused, and I've hesitated discussing all of them with a doctor, since it seems like I have nothing concrete to show, and I'm afraid most doctors would think I'm just paranoid. Does anyone have a clue what might be going on?

Thanks for any help.
[/list]

For 7 days now I have had pain all around my right ear and a sensitive spot on my right gumb far back in my mouth

Did you ever find an answer to these problems? I have the same symptoms.

If you have chest pain or shortness of breath, get a work up for sarcoidosis or B-12 Deficiency.

I have had exactly the same thing for nearly two years. Even the blisters on hands and feet, although the blisters have not been constant, but always when the face, neck thing is at it's worst. I have had every test you can imagine, blood,mri,xray,ultrasound,bone density...and many treatments - acupuncture,naturopath,doctors prescribed drugs - muscle relaxants,valium (for one night),3 courses of different antibiotics,zeolite,naturopath tonics,chiropractor,physio.

Nothing changes the symptoms. I think they are worse the day after a few social drinks - usually white wine. And everything hurts afterwards more when I move and stretch my neck.

Get a biopsy of the lymph node to check if you have any kind of cancer..such as lymphoma.  Itching, swollen glands etc are associated with this cancer.  My spouse is getting a biopsy done to rule out cancer.