8-| i have a foot fetish and i dont know why, for some reason i like the smell could u tell me if its weird to like the smell of feet?

It's not my cup of tea, but it's a very very very popular fetish. It's one of the most common fetishes around. People sniff trainers and feet and whatever else.

I agree - it's more popular and prevalent than you might think. While a lot of people are grossed out by the whole concept, there are many who can't get enough, yours truly being one of them.

It's not the easiest subject to approach with a girl at first, but I had girlfriends that were reluctant at first then get totally into it. The best experiences were when she got off on how into her I was, that I turned to jelly when I would peel off her sweaty sock and lick every molecule of her sweat off her feet. She often said it then made her crazy when she felt me throbbing inside her as I came really hard.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've now become insane with lust and I'm going to go take my lover's loafers off and worship her feet (and eat out her backside)

It is so common, don't worry :) I have a foot blog and my most popular section is the The smelly Feet pictures and videos, I even have other girls emailing me telling me they love smelly feet too! Foot sweat contains pheromones which is like a natural turn on for many people.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

there are lots of friendly people there that can answer your questions and has lots of pictures, videos and stories too :)