Hi

Ive been with my g/f for just of a year she knows about some of my not so normal likes like watersports,But so far ive not plucked up the courage to tell her about my panty fetish its not like i like dressing up in womens clothes but i have a passion for womens worn underwear it turns me on seeing underwear thats been worn by a attractive lady,I like seeing pictures of women and their worn underwear but just seeing the underwear and not the person does nothing for me,So its a great turn on when im with my g/f and i see her worn underwear weather its because she or me has just pulled them down to have sex or if its seeing them because she is changing her underwear,She has giving some great handjobs with her underwear wrapped around my penis,But what i would love to do is ask her if she could take them off so i could wear them for the day knowing her p***y juices are in them just turns me on so much even seeing it gives me a good thrill and turns me on. Im not to sure what her reaction would be. Is it a thing that would disgust most women?

When i was alot younger things were a bit easier as i was single but young i was allways on the internet on msn so i got chatting to some women who use to like sending pictures of their worn underwear and that use to satisfy me alot,But now im with someone i would love to go further and wear some worn ones.

Im 34 so im beyond the shy thing of asking my g/f im just not sure if its going to put her off big time%-) 

I have masturbated with my g/f worn underwear but she doesn't know about this yet i would love to tell her if she likes the idea of my panty fetish.

Well ive gone on so ill see what you peeps feel....

Else it will be back to trying to find pictures on porn sites but i find that you only get pictures of worn underwear not the person with it,Or its a model which does nothing for me.

I personaly think thats really hot, but that's just me. I think you should tell her because if that is something that u really like and excites you, you should

be able to shear that with someone who doesnt mind the fedish. I couldn't be in a relationship or spend the rest of the life  with someone who doesn't

excepts my needs sexually. It's a must to be sexualy and mintaly attracted to someone in oreder to be with someone i think. Other wise your stuck

looking at other people or even worse cheating on your girlfriend due to your needs not being met. Or wishing that you wish u could get what that person

is offering that might be something that your girlfriend doesnt have or lacking. Trust me you need to tell her, you never know she might like it, or she

could break up with you and you can find someone else who likes the fedish and you can be happy instead of biting your nails like you been doing :-)

Hi

You say you personaly think its really hot but you dont say if you are male or female? This is my worry if its a turn off for most women then it could be a total turn off for her,And could mess up what we have got,at least this way i could maybe find out what other people think before i go for it and tell her.

I think maybe this small fetish of mine maybe popular with the blokes as i see some picture porn sites has this,But there would be nothing better than proper interaction,I all ready have some thoughts how i would like her to join in on my feitsh well one maybe she would like to wear my underwear but ive really got to find out if this is a ok subject/fetish for me to tell,If i get to that stage then things could be a bit spiced up like she could tell me if she got turned on that day and some of her stains is because her p***y got wet she could tell me what she did while wearing them etc If she was into wearing mine then i could tell her the exact times i masturbated while i was wearing them,I would try to make my panty fetish a joint thing where i could ask her to do things while she was wearing her underwear and then she could ask me to do things while i was wearing hers.

We do share alot of things like i have said watersports she knows about and sometimes she takes part in satifying in what i like when it comes to watersports,But with that fetish she had known/heared that many people like it and could see why people like it,She had told me its not a thing she had thought about herself untill i bought it up but she has said its a bit of a turn on what we do together when we share the watersports fetish.

ive never heared of any female mates saying about their blokes having a panty fetish nor have i heared my male mates saying about pantys,So at a guess im saying my g/f doesn't know about it.

She knows i look at porn pictures which she has said if you are alone then its fine,she said well most blokes like some kind of visual porn dont they,I asked her if she has looked at porn she said she had but its not a thing she really needs she can take it leave it,She then asked me a question and i did pause for this question she asked if i had ever had a cyber mate where i would talk about sex things i did tell her when i was single i had one where i would chat about naughty things and we would sometimes swap naughty pictures,She said o but thats was when you were single she said she meant when i was going out with someone i gave a longer pause and told her the truth and said yea i had someone i use to chat to online when i was with someone when msn chatrooms was around,She then said well as along as you didn't meet up with her then i see that as no different then watching porn online or looking at porn pictures online she said i presume you saw each others naughty bits i giggled and said yea sometimes,She left it at that she never asked what pictures i saw while i was chatting to this cyber mate,But now i wish she might of asked what kind of pictures was i sent so i then could of slipped in saying something like well once she was drunk and sent me a picture of her worn underwear then i might of seen my g/f reaction of the underwear fetish i have now.

From a males point of view i think cyber sex mates is ok even if you have a partner but its when some people take it further and meet up then its a bad move and crossing the line from harmless fun to cheating. Not good at all not nice.

Thanks for your view on this hopefully now this question has gad one reply others may follow.

i dont think cyber sex is good at all when your with someone, the toughts that go through your head about eatch other its like you mightous well be doing it in person. I broke up with someone ever that once, but i think u should tell her unless its something that u can live with out because u could spend the rest of your life with this girl and she would never know. You shouldnt keep things like that from her its been long enough already. What are watersports fedishes? Any ways im a female have u ever heard of a male with the name mar-kay-a? lol come on hahahaha on the other hand i just think its something u need to tell her asap. No secrets in a relationship she wont trust you if u keep things from her and youll be wondering why she hasnt been treating u the same.

Im sure cyber sex can be wrong in some situations i guess its down to how you are maybe if your relationship is a bit weak or you are a bit weak then your thoughts might go beyond being cyber,To me its just fun when im alone nothing else nothing more.I think cybersex has allways been a big debate weather its a good thing or not half will say its ok half will say not. Its when people start talking on the phone then wanting to meet up just to be mates then things are not so secure. 

Watersports well err im not sure you can talk about it on here??For some people its gross but as long as you drink plenty of water first then its all ok,Water makes you pee so its pee play. 

Sorry should of looked at your name properly i would say not many men have that name lol.

I do agree about no secrets in a relationship but it really depends on what the secrets are i dont think we should share every sexual thing i like to keep some of my things to me as its mine but then when it comes to this panty thing i should tell her because its something that i would like to involve her with,Taking her worn pantys without her knowing wouldn't be the same as if she did know,Just get to find the right time to let this fetish out.

Thanks Again for replying

Seems my topics isn't really worth a comment yet on this place so much appreciated markaya.:-)

yep yep lol of course well let me know what she thinks when u ask her. Good luck and best wishes

Well i kind of let it out to her while we were in bed,But it seems its not her cup of tea :'( 

I was touching her through her sexy pantys getting her wet i thought this would be a good time to find out so i said about my penis would love your pantys she took them off and wrapped it around my penis i got excited she then started to give me a hand-job i said wait a minute why not take it off my penis and let me wear them she said eww thats not nice a man wearing my pantys,She then carried on giving me a hand-job with her panty around my penis. That was the quick version of what she said at least she thinks its ok to wrap her underwear around my penis and let me cum in it that way.

Ive allways had this panty fetish siince i started to masturbate the only time its ever come true is with another g/f but it only happened the once we were both out clubbing one night we were rather drunk we went out of the club for 10 minutes for a private kiss and private grope,I then said why not be naughty and swap underwear she did she thought it was naughty so we walked further down the alleyway and took our underwear off and then swapped over,For the rest of the night we had each others on i loved it as her pantys were wet from me touching her. 

But it was rather a drunk night when we got home we both had a rather steamy sexy night in the bedroom so the underwear came off and nothing was ever said about the naughty underwear swaping night,Its a shame it happened when we were drunk as then i would of known if it was a one off thing or something she thought would be fun to do at different times. 

Looks like its back to finding porn sites with pictures.

lol oh wow well at least you got an answer lol im sorry.

Is it wrong thinking about my g/f mates worn underwear when we are out and she see one of her mates sometimes i think i wish i could see her underwear even better would love to pull them off her right there so i could wear them.

Its not like i would ever do that never come between a g/f and her mates its just because im so into this panty fetish i get turned on and my imagenation runs away to me its just a very sexual thought but the thing that kind of makes me feel its wrong is because im thinking about her mates underwear.

Like i said i find cyber fun is nothing to worry about/not wrong because you dont know the person,But say it was her mate sending me pictures of underwear then thats different because its someone i know even worse it would be her mate.

But thinking about her mates underwear can that really be bad its not like i would ever drop a line in when talking to my g/f O by the way you know that panty fetish well i wish i could see wear emmas pantys.

OOOHHH BBOOYY see what did i tell you, i dont think this is going to work. Her mates? you mean her roommate or friend? Your in a heep of trouble now, now that your g/f is not excepting about the panty fedish u are now starting to imagin other people and trust me you say you wounder and that wounder turns into a reality and then u guys will start f*****g. Bro you need to figure something out if your g/f finds out that u have been thinking that she will break up with you. Then that gives u more of a chance to find something new, dude i garentee this wont work. a fetish has to be delt with if the you become unsatisfied and thats not good in a realationship.

Hi

Again

No you getting me a bit wrong,this topic has nothing to do with my thoughts about underwear,Ive had thoughts about her mates underwear way before i joined this place and asked this question,Its her friends that i thinking when we are all together thinking i wonder what she is wearing etc... Like i said my panty fetish is a real big turn on say i saw a attractive lady down the road who i wouldn't know i would think about her worn pantys,Just the one thing thats making me think is this wrong is because i like to think about her friend pantys as she does look quite attracative and allways dresses up nice,I notice she is quite flirty with the blokes so i think to myself i wonder what kind of underwear she is wearing and are they getting a bit damp from flirting.

A good thing happened this weekend we went out clubbing we both got pretty drunk i surprized my g/f and decided not to wear any underwear as she likes that,After the club had shut one of her mates said she is having a party why not come we said yea,That night we got very drunk and we were both feeling turned on we ended up up sleeping over at her mates in the living room,We had some fun when everyone went to bed we both love kissing so we were kissing for ages we wanted to have sex so badly so i was then touching her all over,I said i better go for a wee before we have sex but one problem i didn't have any underwear i said i cant nip over to the toilet naked and ill make to much noise trying to get my jeans back on,I asked her i can she quickly take her underwear off so i can put them,She said nooo but after a minute or so she said yes but hurry up as its not right wearing my underwear.O didn't i love that i think she was turned on as me that night as her underwear was quite damp i loved my wee for that night as i touched her underwear and felt the dmapness.

When i got back in the room she wanted them straight away but she never said anything else i wished she had said i could of kept them on longer.

Well i think that night wask special for that reason just a shame doesn't like the panty fetish at all.

oooh ok i see, hhmmmm well im sorry dude. My dude says to each their own :-) Im sorry that sucks. LOL you can only hope but i wouldnt push it too much she might think its really, uncomfortable. Best Wishes

Is it wrong For a man to wear women’s panties all the time